The Atlanta Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Video games event

Video games event

A former member
Post #: 10
Is anyone interested in organizing an afternoon of video games?
... say on a slow Sunday afternoon
... say at a Dave & Buster's, or similar
the few times I went I had a lot of fun playing car races, tank war, etc in multi-people challenges
A former member
Post #: 2
yeah might be fun....I'd really like to start a halo group if anyone plays halo or is interested.
A former member
Post #: 1
How about Atari 2600/7800 night !!

I have about 200 games for both systems !!biggrin

Kasey
joatlanta
user 2630046
Atlanta, GA
Sounds pretty cool. Of course my Atari 5200 is long gone. But got the xbox 360 instead.
Frank B.
moofrank
Norcross, GA
This is a nifty idea.

I have a pretty impressive collection of consoles.

Most important: 2 Guitars for Guitar Hero. (I also have 2 really nice DDR pads.)

The big problem is space, power, and TV's. Is there anywhere that would work?

Moo,
Frank
A former member
A video games event would be fun, either at Dave and Buster's or elsewhere. Count me in and let me know when/where.

I have an old Atari console that I purchased off of Ebay. I'm not sure what the model number is, but it is the first type of game console that they put out. I think I need to have it fixed, as I tried it on a few TV's and I can't get it to work. Does anyone know of a reputable electronics repair person that could handle this?
A former member
Post #: 2
Absolutely! Count me in.

I'm always up for a night at Dave and Busters!!

Yanni
A former member
Post #: 5
I can't get there unless someone takes me but I have a playstation 2, with mulitiple connections, some games, and I have the old ninetendo still hooked up and running. My house is open for any and all.
Cherie'/aka/creamypuddles
cool