The Atlanta Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › What game(s) are you bringing?

What game(s) are you bringing?

mfraker
user 2930570
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 7
I'll bring PR, San Juan, RoboRally, Bohnanza, and Collereto.
Does anyone have Caylus?
A former member
Post #: 1
I'll be bringing Caylus, Acquire, T2R Europe, Settlers/Cities & Knights of Catan.
Timb
Nef_
Rex, GA
Post #: 1
I'll have Shadows over Camelot, Robo Rally, Betrayal at House on the Hill, Maharaja, Citadels, Modern Art, and For Sale. Sounds like we'll have a decent number of games.

We could use a few more gateway (starter) games for the newer members. Does anyone have Ticket to Ride and Carcassonne?

mfraker
user 2930570
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 10
We should definitely have plenty to keep us busy smile !
Looks like Troy will be bringing the Europe version of Ticket to Ride. I've never played that, is it as good as everyone says it is; must be if someone's bringing it!
Timb
Nef_
Rex, GA
Post #: 2
Ticket to Ride Europe is very similar to the original. It is a little more competitive, with more competition for some routes, but the addition of stations lets you avoid some of that. While TtRE is my favorite of the bunch, for beginning players I'd rather have a copy of the original. The European version is slightly more complex and the cities are not as familiar to most Americans, both of which make it harder for beginners to get into. But all three are good games, and TtRE will work as a gateway game in a pinch.