addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Meetup on 28 October?

Meetup on 28 October?

Timb
Nef_
Rex, GA
Post #: 4
Are we planning to meet next Saturday, 28 October? I don't see an event scheduled for it. There will be lots of Halloween stuff scheduled for that night, so it will probably have competition. Who thinks they will attend if we do?

Timb

A former member
Post #: 4
I'm looking to come this Saturday, since I missed the 11th.