The Atlanta Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › SouthWest Atlanta Game Day

SouthWest Atlanta Game Day

Ward B.
wbatty
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
This is your reminder to let you know the next SouthWest Atlanta Game (SWAG) Day is coming March 13th!  If you are new or haven't come before, the location is the Country Inn & Suites just off I-85 South and Exit 61.  This is the exit for Hwy 74 and for our friends to the north, it is just about 10-15 minutes south of the airport.  We will game from 1100 until ???? when y'all get tired.

This month we will again have a drawing for a $25 Gift Certificate donated by Game Surplus.com!   However, you need to be there to get your name in the hat and to watch it get drawn.  I ask folks to contribute $5 to help offset the facility charges, and encourage everyone to bring a dish, snack, or munchie to share with others.  

So you can set your calendars, future SWAG Day events are scheduled for 24 April, 15 May, and 26 June; same Bat time, same Bat channel.  I hope to see you next month and look forward to some great gaming!

Cheers,
Floyd