addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Atlanta Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Atlanta Game Fest 16

Atlanta Game Fest 16

Ward B.
wbatty
Group Organizer
Atlanta, GA
Just a reminder that Atlanta Game Fest 16 begins 2 weeks from today! I already have around 40 folks signed up and while I don't anticipate we'll have as many as we had in January, I'm certain we'll have enough for plenty of gaming fun.

I've already made arrangements to pick up more meeting space as needed, so no risk of over-crowding this time.

We are at the same hotel as January, although it has changed names. The location and $59 room rate remain the same.

Details at the site, hope to see you there!

http://www.atlantagam...­

--
Ward