The Atlanta Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › SWAG Game Days -- Good News!

SWAG Game Days -- Good News!

Floyd S.
user 7115219
Atlanta, GA
Post #: 7
I've found us a new home for our monthly Game Day and it's just across the street from where we were. The new location is the Hampton Inn at 7790 Ella Lane, Fairburn, GA. The new room is a bit smaller than the old one, but unless some of you one-timers or no-timers (you know who you are...) start showing up, that shouldn't be a problem in the short term.

So here's the deal, I've reserved it for the 1st (first) Saturday of October, November, and December, and for the 8th of January since the first Saturday is also New Year's Day and I'm sure you will all be too hung over to play games. For September, Game Day is on the 4th and will again be held at my house so please shoot me a note if you'd like to attend. Gaming will start at 1100 as usual. Space is limited and so it will be first come first serve.

Look forward to seeing you,
Floyd