Tempe Tabletops Message Board › Formula De League

Formula De League

Eric T.
user 11055528
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 2
Hi All,

I am trying to gauge interest in starting a Formula De league. My thoughts on it are to cap the initial league season at 10 people and 8-10 races.

We would meet once a month and run 2 or 3 races that day.

The races would all be 3 lap races.

We would not necessarily play on the same day each month. Beacuse it would be fairly important for each player to race each month we would try and coordinate the best time for everyone each month.

I will try and bring the game to some of the meetups I attend to show people how it lays and would also be happy to have a day where i host a few games at my house so people could see if they like it before they jump in to a league.

If interested in the above please let me know.

Thanks!

"Kool" Eric
John
user 10948339
Tempe, AZ
Post #: 1
Hi All,

I am trying to gauge interest in starting a Formula De league. My thoughts on it are to cap the initial league season at 10 people and 8-10 races.

We would meet once a month and run 2 or 3 races that day.

The races would all be 3 lap races.

We would not necessarily play on the same day each month. Beacuse it would be fairly important for each player to race each month we would try and coordinate the best time for everyone each month.

I will try and bring the game to some of the meetups I attend to show people how it lays and would also be happy to have a day where i host a few games at my house so people could see if they like it before they jump in to a league.

If interested in the above please let me know.

Thanks!

"Kool" Eric

Just as long as I can always be Kool Chris Klein
heather c.
user 9399216
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 14
I'm in, but if my schedule never matches with everyone then feel free to kick me out.
Eric T.
user 11055528
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 3
I will bring Formula De racing game to meetups on Thursday Jan. 13th and Friday, January 14th for people to try for those who might be interested in joining a league.
Jim B.
JimBarrows
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 4
I just bought the game. I'm in!
Jim B.
JimBarrows
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 6
So, my bad luck streak continues. Let me recap:
Wed - Truck gets stolen
Friday - huge hassle with rental car
Sunday - can't role the numbers I need, and seem to always roll the worst possible roll.
Monday - Rental Car gets flat tire. Inside tire wall is cracked.

Current mood: Manaically laughing. :)