align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Arizona Games! Message Board › Book Maze on monday

Book Maze on monday

Carl K.
Carl_K
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 4
I just went and played a bit with the Book Maze crowd. Nice little group and they seemed to enjoy a good range of games. Probably about 8 to a 10 people there off and on as people came and went.

I can't usually go out on Monday but you Monday late night gamers might want to check it out cause they seemed to be going strong at 11:30 pm when I left. I think they start up at 7. The store itself is officially 'closed' but Elliot (owner?worker? not sure) stays and hosts the games.

Elliot said he had contacted our group as well to try and get more gamers together, but had not heard from anyone, so I figured I'd pass the open invite on.

http://www.facebook.c...­

Carl