Mar 29, 2013 · 7:30 PM
This location is no longer available
Since St Patty's day will be two weeks past when this board gaming meetup will come around, I went searching for a reason to have a meetup. Here are the reasons I came up with:
1) St Patty's Day is awesome. Who cares if it's two weeks ago, we should drink more Guinness
-- Naw... makes me sound like I enjoy beer a wee bit too much. It turns out that I DO enjoy beer a wee bit too much, but you guys don't need to know that
2) March is Spring and Spring in California is the best time of the year
-- Umm... yeah, lets have an event about spring where we sit inside. Suuuuurrrreeeee
3) I know... I just got faster internet. We should celebrate that.
-- Huh? We're playing real board games... who cares about the internet
4) because today ends in Y?
Sure, we'll go with that.
We're gathering to play board games because today ends in Y.
2) snacksY (healthY is good)
3) more gamesY
4) anything left over from St Pattys daY (j/k, it was 2 weeks past).
Come on over and we'll have a Y ol' time... because while yesterday ended in Y, tomorrow does not.
UPDATE: Date Change: I'm really sorry about this. I'm going to have to move the meetup up by a day to Friday Night(Mar 29). Please update your RSVP as necessary. As a note, Tracey is hosting a Saturday meetup.