addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Campbell Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Ultimate Werewolf Reminder -- Be Prepared

Ultimate Werewolf Reminder -- Be Prepared

David
runelord2
Group Organizer
San Jose, CA
Hi, gang,

Just a quick reminder, our Ultimate Werewolve game is approaching fast, and, man, are the werewolves hungry. I don't think they've feasted on fresh villagers since last Halloween.

Please, take a look at your RSVP and make sure it is up-to-date. Let's get those 'Maybes' over to 'Yes' or 'No' so we can accomodate as many people as possible.

If you've RSVP'd 'Yes', post what dish you're brining for our potluck in your RSVP message. This will help our werewolves with sensitive tummies bring whatever it takes to balance out the meal.

Remember this is a costume party, so you may want to be getting your duds in order. Don't worry about being period 16th century -- a villager or farmer from any century will do just fine.

And, finally, additional games are encouraged. I'll bring my usual assortment, but Werewolf in an elimination game, so we want to be sure lynched werewolves and eaten villagers have something fun to do. The dead shall not be allowed to talk to the living -- not on my watch, anyhow.

Looking forward to seeing you all.

--Dave