The Columbus Boardgaming & Pan-Philosophical Debate Society Message Board › Special Holiday Meet-Up?

Special Holiday Meet-Up?

Tamera
Game-Mera
Columbus, OH
Hi, Folks!

I thought it might be fun to have a special Holiday Tuesday Meet-up. I thought it might be fun to have everyone bring in an wrapped gift costing a no more than $10. We could then make up a game to see who gets what present; a little bit of Let's Make a Deal. We could hold this at King Avenue 5 or in the Dreese Labs lounge. Personally, I'd like to hold it on 12/22 (especially if we hold it at my office), but I'll let the consensus decide.

I've created a poll with all the possible options.

Take the poll!
Lauren
user 8189032
Canal Winchester, OH
Post #: 1
To clarify my vote - I don't have a strong preference, I'll go when/wherever you hold this, and I have a very slight bias against a potluck. I expect some people, myself included, will be avoiding additional cooking responsibilities before Generic Winter Holiday time.
Ted D.
user 9861266
Columbus, OH
Post #: 5
Voted for King Ave. 5 on 12/22. I'm taking the GRE on the 19th so I'd rather it be after that date if possible. :)
Dan
Lentini007
Columbus, OH
Post #: 5
So, with the posting of the meetup on 12/22 at King Ave 5, is the Special Holiday Meet-up official? Are we going to have the gift exchange at all?

I personally voted for Dreese Labs for 12/22, but KA5 would be fine too.
A former member
Post #: 31
So, with the posting of the meetup on 12/22 at King Ave 5, is the Special Holiday Meet-up official? Are we going to have the gift exchange at all?

That meetup was posted before Tamera started this discussion. Generally I try to keep the calendar full for the next month-ish, so nothing about the holiday party should be assumed from the current calendar.