align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Boardgames and Booze (Eastside) Message Board › Meetup Series Cancelled: Boardgames and Booze Monthly Meetup

Meetup Series Cancelled: Boardgames and Booze Monthly Meetup

OrangePeelBeef
user 3957932
Kirkland, WA
Taking a bit of a hosting hiatus.

If someone else wants to schedule meetups at their location, please let me know and I can make you an organizer.

-OrangePeelBeef
Wendita B
wendita99
Bellevue, WA
Post #: 217

I will gladly host a few here and there, about once a month orso when I can....if anyone else wants to host some, by all means, jump in and let OPB know as I dont want to do all the hosting I also like to be the guest sometimes too.

The date changed on the one from July so please review your calendars...hope u can make it.

I have just posted one for this Saturday night and a couple Others with a summer BBQ theme....c u soon!

Wendita

Taking a bit of a hosting hiatus.

If someone else wants to schedule meetups at their location, please let me know and I can make you an organizer.

-OrangePeelBeef