align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Boardgames and Booze (Eastside) Message Board › New Meetup: Impromptu Game Night @ Wendita's

New Meetup: Impromptu Game Night @ Wendita's

Wendita B
wendita99
Bellevue, WA
I just bought some new games...new to me...but old favorites...come and play Settlers or Dominion right out of the box, or play my great Pirate game or bring a game to play...

Announcing a new Meetup for Boardgames and Booze!

What: Impromptu Game Night @ Wendita's

When: Saturday, June 25, 2011 5:00 PM

Where: Wendita's Ballroom

3854 139th Ave SE

Bellevue, WA 98006

425-269-9108

Come on over for a FUN game night in the ballroom and game parlor!!

Bring a favorite game if you have one that you want to play...I have several games in a good variety of themes. Of course I think the Rio Grande brand is the best...so I've got a few of those.

Let's make this a BYOB and bring a snack to share...meat or cheese or both!

I have plenty of tables and chairs for several games to be going on at once...and I have some good shorter games for 'transition' while another game wraps up for those who want to move around to different tables for new games.

Check it out!