The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Buy the Group a Month on Meetup

Buy the Group a Month on Meetup

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,500
Me!

>.>
<.<

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 351
We haven't added to this thread in a while. I saw in another meetup they had an option to pitch in... just a button or link to add money via PayPal or something. Is that an option for this group?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,746
We haven't added to this thread in a while. I saw in another meetup they had an option to pitch in... just a button or link to add money via PayPal or something. Is that an option for this group?
Yup I could probably set that up.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 436
It took you three months to reply, so I would guess about 6 months to add the button?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,747
I setup the membership dues, but I'm not 100% sold on it yet. I'm not a fan of the word dues, but they don't offer and option for donations in any amount. I set it up to collect $10.28 which would give the group $9.00 after the processing and pay for one month. It is completely optional. No one will get booted if they don't pay it. If you receive any email regarding the dues please let me know. If that's the case I'll probably turn it off and look for an alternative.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,748
It took you three months to reply, so I would guess about 6 months to add the button?
Sounds reasonable. I'll take your timeline proposal under advisement.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,785
Paul graciously donated $20, buying a couple of months. Thanks Paul.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,242
It's been awhile since I've contributed. I'll through another 100 into the pot next week.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,820
Jeff graciously donated $20 last week to buy us a couple months. Thanks Jeff.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,255
Don did I ever give you any money? Sorry I've been a bit brain dead lately with everything that's been going on and I can't remember. That or I'm just getting old.