addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,295
Dark Darker Darkest
Oh yay!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,175
Expedition
Templar
Trains and Stations
4 age of Industry maps Great Lakes, South Africa, USSR, Belgium
A former member
Post #: 40
Dark Darker Darkest
Oh yay!
Double yay! I really want to see this one, so please bring it to the table ASAP. smile
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,302
Sutakku
Earth Reborn
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 398
Ogre - Designers Edition
Warparty
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,179
Voyage of the Beagle

This is a 5 scenario campaign expansion for Robinson Crusoe. Each scenario if affected by the decisions made in the previous one.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 530
Voyage of the Beagle
I was really hoping this was going to be a fighter pilot game featuring Snoopy...
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,303
Voyage of the Beagle

This is a 5 scenario campaign expansion for Robinson Crusoe. Each scenario if affected by the decisions made in the previous one.
But wouldn't that mean you have to survive a scenario first?

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,180
I'm not sure how it works exactly. I haven't read the rules yet. Maybe you can't die in the first 4 scenarios?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,182
Dead Panic
Terra Mystica
Thunderstone Advance Numenera