addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 833
Farkel
Clue DVD
Guesstures
Nautilus
Antike
Carolus Magnus
Primordial Soup
Pillars of the Earth

Farkel! I forgot about that game.

I never played it but I had a buddy in high school who loved it. He played it with his cousins every time they got together. He bragged about how great it was, so often, that it became a running gag. I guess there is betting involved and, according to my friend, "You can farkel for anything."biggrin
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 316
My 1st ever ebay purchase. I picked up 3 games that are out of print and still shrink wrapped :)

Java
Edel Stein & Reich
Die Sieben Weisen
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 1,880
I get to add a game to this list! Yaay!!! I will soon be receiving Up Front in trade (traded away a shrinked Railroad Tycoon). Now the question is... Which one of you guys do is willing to figure it out with me??? Cory gave Isaac and I a tutorial. Its really not all that hard of a game when you dont have to figure it out from the rules....
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 714
You traded away a SHRINKED copy of RailRoad Tycoon????? That new game had better be pretty hard to find....
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 1,882
Up Front is long OOP and sells for over $100 on ebay. You can buy a new copy of RRT from Funagain for $60 or buy a new one from the BGG marketplace for $42.
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 716
Ah, good. Then....you have chosen wisely.
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 46
Or you could just play Age Of Steam, a much better game IMHO.
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 718
Ya know, I've been trying to talk Joe into running that game for over a year now....and it still hasn't happened.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 856
Ya know, I've been trying to talk Joe into running that game for over a year now....and it still hasn't happened.

I think I'm going to bring it to the Baycon, if you're going.

I didn't think I'd get too many takers if I ran it in slot two. I was going to run it in slot one this week until I had to cancel. (August is the next slot one I'll be able to make.sad)
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 48
Yes, we should definitely make time at BayCon to play Age Of Steam. I have the Pennsylvania/Northern California and Germany/Western US expansions. The first two are excellent variations, and the second two I haven't played yet (just got).