Post #: 755
Batavia
Ticket to Ride: Nordic Countries
Witch's Brew
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,332
Talking about Halloween I just picked up a Spooky Game at the Thrift Store: Vampire Hunter.

Bonus #1 - You have to play it in the dark!
Bonus #2 - It has a special lamp that you switch between day and night.
Bonus #3 - The board, pieces, etc. change based on whether it's day or night.

I knew I wasn't putting this one back when I discovered there were pieces that change between Villager and Werewolf!

I'll bring this in October along with Mystic Skull

That Vampire Hunter game looks like a lot of fun.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,333
Well, my Board and Bits order arrived today.

Agricola- Farming (Every group needs a seventh copy right?)

Canal Mania-Canal Building

Feurio!-Fighting Forest Fires

Palastgefluster- a bunch of different occupations

Cold War: CIA vs. KGB-In Soviet Russia, we choose occupation for you.

Also, I picked up a copy of Bang! The Bullet before gaming last night. I got it at Hobby Town USA on Sheridan. If you're interested in the game you might want to see if they have another copy. It's OOP, I paid $40 for it, it's going for $70+ on Ebay. (I might just sell this one. I'm kinda torn because it is really cool looking. It's bigger than a giant thermos!)
A former member
Post #: 317
Been doing some thrifting lately and I found:

Danielle
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 376
Also, I picked up a copy of Bang! The Bullet before gaming last night. I got it at Hobby Town USA on Sheridan. If you're interested in the game you might want to see if they have another copy. It's OOP, I paid $40 for it, it's going for $70+ on Ebay. (I might just sell this one. I'm kinda torn because it is really cool looking. It's bigger than a giant thermos!)

Seconded. I picked this up when it came out a long time ago and bought it for cheap.. I had no idea it was OOP and expensive (thanks for the info). It's very cool looking and if you can find it, definitely get it. Looks like plenty of people want it on BGG. Maybe I can get Agricola with Animeeples for it?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 758
Blox
King of Siam
Marrakech
Ubongo Das Duell
Waterworks
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 152
I caved... laughing

When I saw that a few maps I had my eye on at boards and bits only had 1 or 2 left.... I just couldn't resist the temptation any more. Age of Steam anyone? Here are the Age of Steam maps I now own

Great Lakes (Standard 3-6)
India (4-6)
Austria (2)
Mexico (4-6)
Spain/Portugal (4-6)
The Moon (3-6)
Mars (4 only)

Print and Play Maps (Free except for the color ink cartridge wink):
Ohio (5-6)
Northern England (5-6)
Japan (3)
Scotland (2)

Then we went shopping using gift cards from students we had $100 at Barnes and Noble and they just happened to have Age of Empires III, ok so it was full retail but it was free to me!

Then I went to the Amherst Tuesday Morning, hoping they would have Powwow, they did not but I did pick up Pecking order for 3$

Then on a trip to Target for a birthday present I saw the card game Rage for 4$, cant pass that up.

I think thats it for now.... Well if you're going to buy one game the flood gates just open right up. But I'm done now, I promise wink
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 396
I think Rodney should buy this: http://www.geekchichq...­
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 761
As soon as I finish my basement/game room biggrin
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,341
I think Rodney should buy this: http://www.geekchichq...­

That's awesome!

I heard the guy who made them on the Spiel podcast. He was at Gencon, talking about his $9,500 table. Now I see why it costs so much.