addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 858
lol

I know.. I know.. I've got issues, but this time I really really mean it.... (I think) tongue
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 871
Oops... I bought a couple that weren't on my wish list for free shipping <g>.

The Red Dragon Inn
Coloretto Amazonas
Moto Grand Prix
Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age
Gem Dealer
Empire Builder
Red November
Café International
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 843
Empire Builder???? That's...like.....10 years old! I'm...so...disappointed in you, Rodney.

Seriously, next time you're ordering, lemme know. I've got a few games I'd like to get. I'd like to do business with a local games store, but Millenium Games is slow as heck with special orders.
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 493
Rodney, you really need to post an ongoing count when you buy games. Have you broke 800 yet?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 872
Rodney, you really need to post an ongoing count when you buy games. Have you broke 800 yet?

Yeah that's a good idea. Maybe it will wake me up an realize I have way too many games. I'm in the 750 range.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,388
Kingsburg
Monastery
Garibaldi - which, I believe, is a game no one else owns. That's hard to do these days.smile

NHL Ice Breaker at NBW. I eyed it up the last two years, finally decided to pull the trigger. It's dated now, the game uses the Sabres old logo.
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 849
I just got

Through the Ages
Brass
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 911
Well I almost went a whole month without getting a new board game. However I ended up buying a Wii so most of my game purchases were of the video game type <g>.

Highland Clans
Jet Set
A Castle for all Seasons
Tara
A to Z
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 920
Age of Steam
Bonnie & Clyde
High Bid
Pentacle
Priceless
Techno Witches
Why did the Chicken?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 937
I picked up a couple out of print games from BGG Marketplace.

Santa Fe Rails
Goldland