add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 33
There's an understatement. . . some rough going here, rules-wise.

its not a game for the faint of heart.

Eden, NY
Post #: 1,581
Small World
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,246
Little Italy
Tales of the Arabian Nights

Yikes.... that officially puts me at 1000 including expansions.
Grant L.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 755
Woo hoo!
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,621
Another Math Trade leads to more "out with the old, unplayed games, in with the new, hopefully played games". This was the "Good Things Come in Small Packages" math trade. The restriction was that the games in the trade must have a value of less than $20 (or at least YOU value them at less than $20).

I ended up trading off an extra copy of Guillotine, Ticket to Ride Dice Expansion, and Lupusburg for Carcassonne, New World: A Carcassonne Game, and a stash of Pink Icehouse pyramids. I hadn't really planned on ending up with 2 Carcassone games, but that's the way the chips fell. I suppose I'll keep whichever one I like better and trade the other one off. Based on looks and theme alone, New World definitely has a leg up.

Lets see what the next math trade brings!
A former member
Post #: 25
New World definitely has a leg up.

Yes I think it wins Hands down

A head
above the others

Elma, NY
Post #: 1,248
Dominion Alchemy

Gotta begin working on the next 1000 sooner or later.

NOOOOO somebody help me!!!!!! I've got issues lol.
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,583
I really mean it this time <g>. Seriously there are only a handful of games I'm interested in at this time and most of them are older titles that I'm waiting for to be reprinted. So please don't let me play anymore new games that I might like biggrin

--- Rodney, August 2007 (at 400 games...) smile

"This puts me up over 300 games. I'm not buying anymore new games till I've played every game I own at least once"

---Rodney, January of 2007

You're a sick man. I'd call for an intervention but I don't want to see you cured.tongue

If you're buying 100 games every 7-8 months, then I'd say the magic date of 1000 will be October 10th, 2010. (scientific, isn't it laughing)

A prediction from about a year ago. Should we start placing bets on 2000?biggrin
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,249
No way would I ever own 2000 games. If they would just stop making so many new and interesting games it would be so much easier to control my addiction. wink
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,622
Unfortunately I think I have to take responsibility for Rodney buying Cyclades, I don't think Rodney even knew it existed until I mentioned it a few weeks ago. That being said, I really wanna try it out, Rodney! (along with Carson City)