addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 792
Slander people? Shouldn't that be called "The Internet" then?

Dominant Species. -- I'm going to want to get this on the table soon.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,330
Crokinole
Don Quixote
Code 777
Horse Fever
Hornet
Lords of Vegas
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 394
Rodney, did you get that Mayfair Crokinole board? Is it nice? It's taking a lot of heat on the geek.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,331
Yeah. Its ok, far from perfect, but it does the job.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 46
Operation Jubilee, a solo game on the Dieppe Raid in August 1942 by John Butterfield, in S&T #265.

La Bataille de Leipzig from Pratzen Editions. Ten (!) maps, 980 counters, 16 scenarios. Oooh baby!
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,624
The Age of Steam map Motherload.

AoS- Vermont/New Hampshire

AoS-Atlantis/Trisland

AoS-California Gold Rush/Underground Railroad

AoS-Amazon Rain Forest/Sahara Desert

AoS-Sharing/Really Friendly Sharing

I had an idea for a Underground Railroad map a couple of years ago. I'm excited to try that one. (I was going to try to make a home made map and decided I was too lazy. The flip side was going to be Age of Steam-Bootleggers; you ship booze cubes from Canada to the US during prohibition for extra income.)

Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 395
The Age of Steam map Motherload.

AoS- Vermont/New Hampshire

AoS-Atlantis/Trisland

AoS-California Gold Rush/Underground Railroad

AoS-Amazon Rain Forest/Sahara Desert

AoS-Sharing/Really Friendly Sharing

I had an idea for a Underground Railroad map a couple of years ago. I'm excited to try that one. (I was going to try to make a home made map and decided I was too lazy. The flip side was going to be Age of Steam-Bootleggers; you ship booze cubes from Canada to the US during prohibition for extra income.)

Haha! You got this? I have it on pre-order!
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,334
Whose selling these maps?
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 396
Whose selling these maps?
bezier

Rodney