addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,941
Descent: Journeys in the Dark: Lair of the Wyrm
Snowdonia
Agricola: Belgium Deck
Fantastiqa
Power Grid: Northern Europe/United Kingdom
Unexpected Treasures
Locomotive Werks
Urbanization
Tzolk'in: The Mayan Calendar
Catan Histories: Merchants of Europe
Drecksau
Guildhall

I too will no longer be purchasing games as of the first of the year. (exceptions.... expansions, and a few games on my wishlist that haven't been released yet :)
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,524
Got a couple goodies for Christmas.

Seasons
Smash Up
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,955
Got a couple titles that were on last years wish list. (therefore they do not count as new purchases for this year <g>)

Hanabi
Keyflower
Ginkopolis
Suburbia
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 88
String Railway
The Hobbit Card Game
Grant L.
ladue
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,028
All of Rodney's purchases this year go on last year's tally up through June. From July on, they go on next year's tally. wink
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 182
Axis & Allies Europe 1940 second edition
Axis & Allies Pacific 1940 second edition
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 185
String Railway
The Hobbit Card Game

I have heard great things about the hobbit card game and would very much like to try it.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 188
Archipelago
CO2
Ginkgopolis
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 745

CO2

Yes! Have you figured out how to play it? I watched a video review that left me totally befuddled.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 189
Literally just arrived, so no I have not. If you'll be at Feb's BACSIM I'll do my best to learn it by then.