addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Game Request Thread

Game Request Thread

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 343
There was some mentioning of D&D yesterday at gaming. If anyone ever has a D&D game that they need and extra person for I would really LOVE to try it. I would be a newbie at it but it would be a lot of fun! =)
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 359
I like to run D&D sessions, and will run some for this group, but not for at least 6 months. It's going to take at least that long to restore my gaming room at our new place. The minis alone will take a month! biggrin
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 346
Does anyone own Dungeon petz??? I wanted to try that.
A former member
Post #: 20
Me too. I will own it eventually under my new policy of owning any game with Vlaada Chvatil on it. :)
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 556
I own Prophecy, I might try and run that at the upcoming BACSIM.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 175
I own and love Dungeon Petz! I'll bring both that and Lords for this coming Wednesday.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 521
I own Prophecy, I might try and run that at the upcoming BACSIM.
At some point I'd like to try Prophecy, I think that's the main Vlaada game I don't own and haven't played.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 522
If we get a Dungeon Lords w/ Festival Season game in soon, would there be interest in also adding Bunny Bunny Moose Moose to the mix?
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 347
I own and love Dungeon Petz! I'll bring both that and Lords for this coming Wednesday.

YAY!!! Thank you JP!!!! =)
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 404
After listening to Tom Vasel's many top-100 game lists, and listening to a few more podcasts, these sre the games I'd love to try sometime, if anyone has them:

• Starfarers of Catan
  • City of Iron
  • Star Trek Attack Wing
  • Belfort
  • Vikings
  • Shadows over Camelot