The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Game Request Thread

Game Request Thread

Andrew N.
user 14040829
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 35
I would be interested in imperial and brass the most on that list, if anyone has them to bring them sometime?
A former member
Post #: 190
Here is my current list of "yet to play" games that interest me:

Alhambra
San Juan
Thebes
Fresco
Vikings

Chinatown
Brass
El Grande
Imperial
Tikal
Wallenstein

I would play Alhambra if we can get others to Paul. Nice seeing you at UB last week.
Paul
paulguy
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 15
Good to see you as well Cory, anyone else interested in Alhambra?
A former member
Post #: 191
So where the hell was everyone ????. I drove an hour and 15 minutes to get to D'Youville and not a soul was there at 7:30 PM. Then I though,, "Oh my God! I bet its at UB, so drove out of the parking lot and headed for UB. Got there and no one is there either. What the Hell ???.

I was really pumped to play "Game of Thrones",,,but waisted 3 hours of driving not to mention the gas.

Andrew N.
user 14040829
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 43
We meet in the open area between baldy and the law school, 3rd floor of baldy. We also start just after 6:30, and there wasn't time for a second game, so you may have been disappointed arriving at 7:45 or 8, even if you had found the spot....
A former member
Post #: 193
Was Ryan there?. I made the trip just for his game of "Game of Thrones".

I wondered around the halls of D'Youville for 30 minutes thinking it was in another area other then Madonna Hall. I called Grant to ask him where you guys were and he said in Madonna Hall.
Then I went to UB looking around where Grant has his game day and where I have seen others
play. No one in sight. I then went up stairs to the second floor and looked around there. I had no Idea you guys were up on the third floor. I have never seen or heard of anyone gaming up there.

You know,, I sure miss "Higher Grounds[". That was so much simpler. confused/b]
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 396
Was Ryan there?. I made the trip just for his game of "Game of Thrones".

I wondered around the halls of D'Youville for 30 minutes thinking it was in another area other then Madonna Hall. I called Grant to ask him where you guys were and he said in Madonna Hall.
Then I went to UB looking around where Grant has his game day and where I have seen others
play. No one in sight. I then went up stairs to the second floor and looked around there. I had no Idea you guys were up on the third floor. I have never seen or heard of anyone gaming up there.

You know,, I sure miss "Higher Grounds[". That was so much simpler. confused/b]

Cory, I think it is safe to say we all miss Higher Grounds.

Yes Ryan was their and victorious as the Lannisters, Issac played the mighty Starks.

Issac, it was nice that you let Ryan win on his birthday week.biggrin
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 693
BGG now has a "want to play" feature that is I think pretty new at least I don't remember seeing it recently. Its pretty handy in that if you are looking at a game you want to try you can check it and keep track of all the games you want to try and as this list changes pretty quick you can keep an accurate record. You could even post it here to share with others the games you are looking to try. Like this: smile

Ryan's Want to Play List
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 9
I would like to try Tikal or Torres if anyone has those and wouldn't mind teaching.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,037
I would like to try Tikal or Torres if anyone has those and wouldn't mind teaching.

Torres is one of my absolute favorites. I'd definitely be willing to run that soon.

I can teach Tikal, but I don't own it.