The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Game Request Thread

Game Request Thread

Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 716
I would like to try Tikal or Torres if anyone has those and wouldn't mind teaching.

Torres is one of my absolute favorites. I'd definitely be willing to run that soon.

I can teach Tikal, but I don't own it.

This really surprises me as Torres so doesn't seem like a Jenna game, though maybe Im not sure I know what a Jenna game is but it seems so abstract for your liking. Heck its abstract for my liking smile
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,867
I would like to try Tikal or Torres if anyone has those and wouldn't mind teaching.

Ooooh...Tikal. I haven't played that in a long time. I own it and can teach it. Next meetup I make I'll gladly run it.

Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 609

Torres is one of my absolute favorites. I'd definitely be willing to run that soon.

I can teach Tikal, but I don't own it.

This really surprises me as Torres so doesn't seem like a Jenna game, though maybe Im not sure I know what a Jenna game is but it seems so abstract for your liking. Heck its abstract for my liking smile

I've think Jenna plays a lot of abstract games. Most of the games I know that Jenna and I both like are not particularly theme dependent, and many have no real theme.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 271
I must not have the gene that is attracted to "theme" in a game.

Either that, or for me "boardgame" is enough theme (which may be why I liked the BGG game more than most people...)
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 590
Rodney, are you going to buy Urban Sprawl?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,584
Never heard of it. I guess that means no unless it makes its way to the top of the ratings.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 591
Never heard of it. I guess that means no unless it makes its way to the top of the ratings.

Hahahahahaha! biggrin

Norenberc: 722

Firenze: 1188
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,586
That's just because they are new releases and haven't reached there full potential yet biggrin I don't believe anyone has them in stock at this time in the US.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 593
Risk: Legacy
Conquest of Nerath
King of Tokyo
Urban Sprawl
Panic Station
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 604
Rodney, do you have Eclipse and Super Dungeon Explore on pre-order?