add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Buffalo, NY
Post #: 629
I just bought both. I have Return of the Heroes and In the Shadow of the Dragon and I love 'em both, so I went for it. I know Ed has Spank the Monkey and I believe he enjoyed it, but I've never gotten to play it yet.
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 780
I know Ed has Spank the Monkey and I believe he enjoyed it

Definitely TMI
A former member
Post #: 87
Actually according to the geek, STM is actually a great game, despite it's rather odd name.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 52
I love Spank the Monkey.

Wait...what are we talking about?
Eden, NY
Post #: 600
Tanga has Quelf tonight. It won a bunch of awards I never heard of, including the "Major Fun Award." (The Major Fun Foundation must give it out. laughing)
A former member
Post #: 20
Is there a game store in the Buffalo area and where is it ?.
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 453
There is one called "The Jester's Cap" on Walden near Central Avenue in Lancaster. They have lots of D&D things and role playing games, but they do carry some regular games as well. I haven't personally been in there, but many of our members have. I think I was told they have a large war game section as well.
Elma, NY
Post #: 112
I was recently there and at this time they don't have much of a selection of board games compared to what they had before Christmas. Its been awhile since he's ordered anything. The web site is

I wanted to take a road trip to millennium games in Rochester to check out there selection. I'm wondering how it compares to Jesters.
A former member
Post #: 93
Is there a game store in the Buffalo area and where is it ?.

Southgate Plaza is West Seneca has AAA Table Games. They most sell Monopology, Trivial Pursuit and other popular genres, but I saw copies of Settlers, Ticket to Ride and a few other euros. They alos feature several games created by Buffalo designers.
James K.
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 452
Millenium is a nice place. They have a decent selection, but miniatures, role-playing, and collectible games are more their bread and butter, so boardgames don't get that much attention. That being said, the Rochester board games group meets the 3rd Sat. of each month there to play and they get good turnout. I might actually make it this month.