addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,355
Joe,

I was at the Ollie's on Walden looking for TB Jr. today and couldn't find it.
Wher in the store did you find your copy?

td

I went to the one on South Park in Hamburg. I mentioned the Walden one because I thought it was closer to you guys.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,347
Midgard is at Tanga right now for 14 bucks. I bought it.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 809
I too bought this from Tanga awhile back when it was on sale. I haven't had a chance to play it yet. Maybe I'll finally find some takers :)
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,348
I too bought this from Tanga awhile back when it was on sale. I haven't had a chance to play it yet. Maybe I'll finally find some takers :)

I thought you guys played it the night I wimped out early because I was out late at the UB game the night before.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 810
No, we ended up playing something else.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 828
Tanga has Shogun for $35.99
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,371
The Barnes and Noble post-Christmas sale is starting.

It's 30% off right now, which is a so-so deal. Cheap experts (such as myself) would advise waiting a week or two; the price almost always drops.

I'm still hoping AoE III ends up on the bargain table. I might try to pick up one of the funky versions of Blokus as well.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 216
Speaking of AoE III. It is currently on special for 33 bucks at www.thoughthammer.com, deals are supposed to change regularly so hop on it if your interested there are also other games on sale like the new formula D, Check it out.
Rob_Canada
user 3762369
St Catharines, ON
Post #: 228
...if anyone is planning a thoughthammer order, i am definitely in. Those deals look sweet.
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 752
I have one game I could add to any order to get it closer to the "free shipping" threshold.