addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 913
Someone on BGG is auctioning off their entire collection

There are some 18xx games, some Age of Steam expansions, Wallace games, and some harder to find ones (like Felix). Not sure how prices compare to other auction sources, but when I see train games I think of you guys.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 103
If there is anything on this list people want, we could do a group order. Shipping is a flat $7.99, regardless of how many games are ordered. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can put the order in, and we'll split shipping.

They're running this for up to a week, so I think I would put an order in Thursday morning (Jan. 7)

Camelot Legends - $8.99
Chang Cheng - $19.99
Chinatown - $27.99
Dragon Parade - $8.99
Feudo - $17.99
Heads of State - $19.99
Neuland - $19.99
Street Illegal - $8.99
UWO - $2.99

http://michaelmindes....­
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 269
I was at the Barnes & Noble on Transit today. They have a bunch of games @50% off. I picked up Travel Blokus (I need some 2P fillers) and Wits & Wagers (my NGF's are in a bit of a party game rut). Notable selections include Cosmic Encounter, Masters of Venice, Rattlesnake, Gulo Gulo and Red November.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 949
Funagain is having a huge summer sale and there's actually some decent stuff on there this time.
A former member
Post #: 30
I had no idea Age of Steam had soo! many expansions. the same with some of the other RR games
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 352
I was just at the Barnes & Noble @ Transit & Main. They have a pile of games on a 50% table. Namely BSG, Puerto Rico, Qwirkle Cubes and Age of Conan. Joe, did you ever get AoC on the table?
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,597
I was just at the Barnes & Noble @ Transit & Main. They have a pile of games on a 50% table. Namely BSG, Puerto Rico, Qwirkle Cubes and Age of Conan. Joe, did you ever get AoC on the table?

No, I need to set a block of time aside and figure it out. (The rules are kinda confusing.)
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 353

No, I need to set a block of time aside and figure it out. (The rules are kinda confusing.)

Have you seen this guy's stuff? He put together a pretty good rules summary/cheat sheet for Chaos in the Old World.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 483

Have you seen this guy's stuff? He put together a pretty good rules summary/cheat sheet for Chaos in the Old World.

Interesting I was thinking about doing similar reference sheets to go along with How to Play episodes, I think this is a good idea.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,598

No, I hadn't. Thanks. I'll check it out when I'm home and I have the rules in front of me.