The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games on Sale

Games on Sale

Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 648
The word at the Geek is that Pizza Box Football is on sale at JC Penny for $8.

Yours Truly, El Cheapo, will brave the elements this weekend and report back if it's true.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 1,631
If its true please pick me up a copy, Oh brave El Cheapo.... Your bravery and sacrifice make you a giant among men.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 138
It is true, if they have any left. I got mine for $14.00 before Christmas.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 649
If its true please pick me up a copy, Oh brave El Cheapo.... Your bravery and sacrifice make you a giant among men.

JC Penney does indeed have them for 8 bucks. At McKinley Mall the games were near the men's department.

Doug, I picked you up a copy.
A former member
Post #: 139
JC Penny Boulevard mall mens department has about 12 - 15 copies as of last light. 75% off... $7.49 + tax = $8.15 So I got one, too.

Thanks for the tip Joe !!
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 667
Tanga tonight, Illuminati Crime Lords for $14.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 668
Relationship Tightrope (which, I'm told, isn't as bad as the name suggests) and a basket full of loofahs and some other junk, for $15 at Tanga tonight.
A former member
Post #: 34
Where is Tanga ?.

Do you think they still have it there at JC Penny's ( Pizza football ). I would like to get a copy of that game also.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 670
Where is Tanga ?.

Do you think they still have it there at JC Penny's ( Pizza football ). I would like to get a copy of that game also.

They had a lot of copies last weekend, so my guess is they might still have some.

Tanga
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 533
Barnes & Noble on NFB has 50% off on some games including Rheinlander, I'm the Boss, (and other Face to Face games) Niagara, two Front Porch Classics, Superman Monopoly, Dungeons & Dragons basic starter set, Irish Rhyming Game, and a bunch of children's stuff.

We have a B&N membership, so I got Rheinlander (there's only 2 more copies now), I'm the Boss and the Irish Rhyming game (Storm wanted that one) for 60% off.

Supposedly, you don't have to have your membership card with you (plead forgetfulness), you can just give them your phone number. I have no problem if someone wants to use mine for the extra 10%, just email me for details.

Asked the clerk whether the games would be discounted again next week and she said she thought they would go to 75% off in a few weeks but would mostly be gone by then anyway.