add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Game Collections

Game Collections

user 2417903
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 106
OK, I think I get how to do this.... feel free to yell at me if it doesnt work the way I want it to.

My BGG list
Dallas H.
Salamanca, NY
Post #: 1
for my collection,
game collection

user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 598
Wow!!!!!!!! That is quite the collection! You have Aztec! Tal der Konige! Hamsterrolle! Antiquity! And finally, finally someone in the group with Crokinole...

don't mind the drool everyone...
Eden, NY
Post #: 880
That collection is awesome.

Dallas, you must really be a game nut if you're making the drive from Salamanca. (and here I thought Cory was nuts.biggrin)

Welcome aboard!
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 617
Wow!!!!!!!! And finally, finally someone in the group with Crokinole...

don't mind the drool everyone...

You don't know how happy I am to know that someone around here owns Crokinole!!! biggrin love struck biggrin
Grant L.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 153
Mmmm.... Car Wars.......

Should get some Car Wars games going!
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 16
Tom, you're absolutely right, if you have a really big game collection entering them into BGG is a royal pain in the butt! I didn't get very far in my collection before I figured out that this was going to be many many hours of dinking around. Ferget it!!

Grant, Car Wars would be waaaay cool. Played tons of it in college. I still maintain that CW (the deluxe version, not the more recent watered down dreck) is the best tactical armored combat game out there.

Hey Laurie! I've got Crokinole too! My wife and I love the game.
Grant L.
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 272
I haven't played Car Wars in ages. The secret to a good game of it is an interesting arena and limiting the more "exotic" weapons.

Doing the design work early is important too.
A former member
Post #: 120
I'd just like to know Rodney's reaction to Dallas' collection. Shock? Dismay? Or did he grit his teeth and redouble his efforts?
A former member
Post #: 145
I just typed my collection in.
Well, most of it anyway.
Here it is