align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › December 19th Games

December 19th Games

Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,193
I can run something. Scott'll need a game as well. How many gameless folks do we have?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,512
I can run something. Scott'll need a game as well. How many gameless folks do we have?

<raises hand/> gameless here
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 437
I guess I will take what I can get this week.

I was really hoping someone was going to fall on this grenade... I have to believe Mark phrased his comment this way on purpose.

Don, anything you'd like to say to Mark?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,513
I guess I will take what I can get this week.

I was really hoping someone was going to fall on this grenade... I have to believe Mark phrased his comment this way on purpose.

Don, anything you'd like to say to Mark?

I thought a few things but nothing that Mark wouldn't easily turn around on me. I'll keep waiting for the sea monster.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,794
I'm gameless as well.
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,195
I don't think Scott is coming after all. So I think we're at 4 players. Any requests?
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 3
Looks like its Glory to Rome for me :)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,146
I must apologize, but I'm not going to be able to make it tonight after all. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes. sad
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,514
I must apologize, but I'm not going to be able to make it tonight after all. I'm sorry for the inconvenience this causes. sad

Bummer.

Looks like we'll have a lot of players in need of a game. If you're gameless for tonight and are willing to run a game please pack a few to bring along. I'm sure we'll be able to figure something out.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,515
I don't think Scott is coming after all. So I think we're at 4 players. Any requests?

Is there something that Scott really wants to play that will drive him nuts knowing that we played it in his absence? Just kidding, I wanted to try Walnut Grove and never got a shot at it. If anyone else is game for that one I'd be up to try it.