addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › December 26th Games

December 26th Games

Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,516
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 178
I am unable to make it this week. I doubt that changes anyone's plans but this thread just looked sad and lonely.
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,198
I just figured we were all waiting to see what shiny new games we get for Christmas.
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,938
I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it either. My sister is in from out of town and I might be spending time her. I'm not 100% sure what her plans are for Wednesday night.
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 159
I can't attend this session. I'm taking my my niece & nephew and my soon-to-be nephew-in-law to see The Hobbit then I'm running D&D for them. Wish me luck .... tongue
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 280
I am a maybe as well.... I may get overtime tomorrow. If I dont i will be there.
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,200
Is there anyone who is planning on going?
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,795
I'm out this week.

Santa gave me Ora and Labora, X-Wing mini game and wurfel bonanza

Merry Christmas

Elma, NY
Post #: 1,940
I'm not going to be able to make it either. The weather doesn't sound that promising anyways.

Santa brought me a load full. Happy Holidays everyone.

Escape: Doomed Promo Expansion
Escape: The Pit Expansion
Revolver 2: Last Stand at Malpaso
The Resistance: Avalon
Space Cadets
Reverse Charades: Sports Edition
Reverse Charades: Holiday Edition
Reverse Charades: Girls' Night In
Word Winder
Memoir 44 Equipment Pack Bonus Scenarios
I'm the Boss: The Card Game
Ticket to Ride Africa
Jumpy Jack
Tsuro of the Seas
Zombie Dice 2: Double Feature
Timeline: Diversity
Bunch of D-Day Dice expansions
Disc Golf
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 281
Looks like I didnt get my overtime so I should be there... anyone else going and any game suggestions??