addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 9th Games

January 9th Games

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,953
I am going to have to look up Tzolkin if three people were hovering to hit it at 7 on the nose.

Yeah it's one of the quickest rising games on the geek right now. It's got this unique gear mechanism that I'm hoping mechanically turns out to be more than just a gimmick.

I'll bring this game with me over the next few weeks just in case others would like to try it sometime in the near future.
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 8
Won't be able to make it this week. Going to be working till 10 pm tomorrow night.

With all the buzz just here, I will probably take you up on that offer Rodney :)
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 172
Looks like we're still looking for one more for Chaos in the Old World. Don? You seem like a closet Nurgle (sp?) fanboy! biggrin

Paul2?

I'll bring Eclipse: RotA as a backup. I'll try to pump out the player-aid I'm making by tonight.
Paul
paulguy
Rochester, NY
Post #: 76
Chaos would have been a possibility, but I actually made other plans. I am no longer able to make it tomorrow.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,528
BTW April sent me an email and said Madonna hall is booked from 3 - 7 Wednesday. they might be done before we arrive, or we might need to regroup at Spartan Spot.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 173
I can't bring Eclipse. I wasn't able to get home in time to pack up the ~1,000 pieces I scattered all over my office to help create the player-aid I'm working on.

Hopefully JP will still run Chaos in the Old World.
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 86
It's under my desk at work with me right now!
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 290
I am 80 percent sure I cant come.... :(...... so i changed my rsvp to a no... i will try to make it but i did not sign up for games for that reason.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 174
Does anyone know if this Sparton Spot Cafe will be open around the time we game, and what food they offer, if any? "Wizard needs food badly" (before gaming!).
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,213
Does anyone know if this Sparton Spot Cafe will be open around the time we game, and what food they offer, if any? "Wizard needs food badly" (before gaming!).

The Cafe is closed by that time in the evening. Just a vending machine and a 7/11 nearby.