The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › ANDROID NETRUNNER PLAYERS

ANDROID NETRUNNER PLAYERS

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 305
I just bought that data pack off ebay for about $12... check it out.

I am off all day sunday and monday... who else is free??? When??
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 108
I just bought that data pack off ebay for about $12... check it out.

I am off all day sunday and monday... who else is free??? When??

Nice! Have you thought about deck-building yet? I'll probably have Cyber Exodus integrated into my decks (if they change them at all) by this weekend.

Sunday any time works for me, but I have a canned-goods party to go to on Monday. Happy to meet at CBC again, too.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 726
I am available Monday after 6pm, and might be available Sunday as well. My standard schedule now has me working noon to 6pm every day but Sat. I don't know what your schedule is like, Shelia, but if you ever want to meet at the wegmans by the airport for a game let me know.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 460
Is anyone planning on picking up Cyber Exodus (3rd expansion) in the near future? If so, would you be willing to add one for me as well? I don't know that I'll be making an order soon, and I saw CoolStuffInc was already out (though they may be getting more, I'm not sure).

If anyone is planning to add a copy for me, please let me know, otherwise I'll find a way to get my hands on it.

Thank you!

Just in case anyone looks back at this before an order, I've got an order in for Cyber Exodus now, and no longer need it.

Is anyone interested in grouping orders for future data packs? At this point, I plan on trying to grab one of everything (and eventually open them!)
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 306
OK... I forgot this was the start of our new bid... so my new schedule is 5AM-130PM everyday with Thurs Fri off..... there is a lot of overtime so I could get mandatoried easily any given day but seems like people are signing up for it so I should be good to have most nights off.
My data pack has not come in yet, so I wil prob be just playing with the base game again, which the cards are still pretty new to me, its been a busy week and I havent read through them yet.
Isaac that sounds great... but I am really only in cheektowaga for work, so I could meet up on a day that I work at around 2pm or we could figure something else out.

OK so JP you are free sunday, anyone else free Sunday at CBC at around 530/6??
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 308
Jp, looks like I'll be off of work at 130, so I could meetup at around 5. Were you still free to meetup? Isaac you might be free too? Let me know if you guys want to meetup or if you want to pick another day. Mark are you free?
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 109
Jp, looks like I'll be off of work at 130, so I could meetup at around 5. Were you still free to meetup? Isaac you might be free too? Let me know if you guys want to meetup or if you want to pick another day. Mark are you free?

Sounds like a plan. I'll be at CBC at 5p!
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 727
I am off work at 6 will head that way then.
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 774
I'll be there.
Isaac
IsaacScharp
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 728
May have some free time tonight, figured I would see in anyone might be up for a game or two.