addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › March 6th Games

March 6th Games

Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,573
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Space Cadets - Paul - 1 seat open - (Paul, Jenna, Rodney, Jeff, Ryan)
Belfort - JP - 2 seats open - (JP, Andrew L, Joe)
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 222
Slot 1: Space Cadets
2-3 hours
5-6 players

Please save a spot for Sheila, I promised her I would save her a spot.
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 307
YAY!! thank you!!! =)
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 224
I should have given a summary of Space Cadets.

It's a cooperative game where players take on the station roles of a starship, attempting to complete a mission through space! Roles/Officers include: Captain, Helm, Weapons, Sensors, Tractor Beam, Navigation, Engineering, Shields, Damage Control, and Jump Drive. Many of these positions have little timed mini-games associated with them.

The fate of the galaxy is in our hands, ... or something like that.
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,234
Space Cadets please
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,998
Space Cadets for me as well please.
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 65
Space Cadets, please.
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 911
I should probably give space cadets a try, I'm in
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 110
Oops! Fell asleep at the wheel, there. Anyone running another game/need another game?
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 199
I am also gameless.