addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › March 27th Games

March 27th Games

Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 251
I know there are some Summoner Wars fans out there (Jeff); is anyone interested in giving Dungeon Run a try?

Does this mean you're going to buy City of Remnants?

Yes, good catch.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,013
I'm guessing Around the world in 80 days will take around 90 min. with 6 players.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,176
I'm guessing Around the world in 80 days will take around 90 min. with 6 players.

That's a fun game. I haven't played it in ages, though.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 392
Ok, so what is the other game?
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 321
I am not 100% that I can make it due to work so I wont sign up but I will really try to make it and I will bring some games.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,177
Any suggestions?
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 125
I'm actually going to stay home this week to be more mentally and physically prepared for air travel on Thursday!
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 15
I am out this week too. Dinner party.
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 322
I am working a double tomorrow (5am-1130pm) so i think i will stay home and just relax. Ill see you all next week.