The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Tuesday night gaming anyone?

Tuesday night gaming anyone?

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,043
I'm not going to be able to make it this Wednesday and was wondering if anyone wanted to game on Tuesday at the Corner Bakery on Niagara Falls Blvd. I'm assuming people are still meeting there?
Mike S.
camel_gamer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 802
Yeah they still meet. Been getting 2 or 3 tables usually.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,206
What time were you thinking, Rodney?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,044
Same time as Wednesdays 6:30. Hot Rod Creeps? Or is there anything specific you'd like to try?
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 68
I'm a Tuesday night gamer, so I'll be there
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,207
I'll run HRC next Weds if you are going to be there, Rodney. It requires a ton of table space, so I don't think its suitable to playing in a restaurant.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,045
No problem Doug.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,208
I'm going to try really hard to make it out for a game tonight. Rodney, if I'm not going to be able to make it I'll shoot you a text or call (I'm fairly certain I have your number). Bring Salmon Run if you can. I've had that in and out of my coolstuff order for a couple days now...
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,047
I have it, thanks.

**edited by Doug**
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,209
Thanks for showing me Salmon Run, Rodney. I enjoyed the game, but I'm glad I got to play it first before I purchased it. To purchase the base game plus the fisherman expansion is a flat $52 everywhere. Its neat, but its not $52 neat. I'll grab it when it drops to about half that price. I really enjoyed the Heartland trucker game also. I'll probably end up picking that up when its more widely available.