addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › May 19th Games

May 19th Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,243
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
Age of Empires III - Ryan - Filled - (Ryan, Paul, Joe, AndrewL, JP, Rodney)
Doom (aka the pain train, woo woo) - Shelia - Filled - (Shelia, Jenna, Mark, DomoJeff)
Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 334
Doug are you in a DOOM mood? I can bring it if you can skim the rules to help me run it. =)
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,622
Doug are you in a DOOM mood? I can bring it if you can skim the rules to help me run it. =)
See what you did Joel?! Shelia's in the mood for a killing spree and it's all your fault.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,623
BTW, I was thinking we should test out the classrooms Jeff suggested on the 2nd floor of O'Brien to see if we like them better than the hallway.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 515
I didn't start anything, and the only thing Shelia enjoys is leaving my character behind to face all the monsterslaughing

See what you did Joel?! Shelia's in the mood for a killing spree and it's all your fault.

Shelia
user 2496019
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 335
That still cracks me up... opening that door and then sprinting away.... maybe this next time will be different Joel.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 516
Shelia, I doubt it in Zombicide I was willing to let, my character Wanda step out into the street and drop the Molotov cocktail at my feet to let the others escape, thereby losing the game, but the Doug character said, "No! throw the bottle."

If I remember correctly Doug ran that one as a mash up, and by doing that you WON

A good time was had by all, and Doug enjoyed using my character as a volleyball in a previous game.laughing

That still cracks me up... opening that door and then sprinting away.... maybe this next time will be different Joel.

Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 927
To celebrate my last day of school I will run one of my favorite games.

Slot 1
Age of Empires III (with my newly acquired builder expansion)
aka Empires!: The age of discovery
4-6 players
2-3 hours

Excellent worker placement game with an age of discovery theme
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 928
Doug will you please help Shiela run doom, she's been trying to get that game played for like four years smile
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,072
Are we going to need another game? I've read the rules to Locomotive Werks (game #2 in the Iron Horse series) and can run that if need be. Or I can run something else if anyone has any requests. If not then I'd be ok with playing Ryan's game.