addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June 26th Games

June 26th Games

A former member
Post #: 5
Locomotive Werks, please!
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 83
Locomotive Werks, please!
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 152
I would like to Werk it, please.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,628
Signed up for Merchants, but I can jump out if there is someone gameless. I know Wayne might be coming and will probably need a game.

Also, We will be in 210 or 211 O'Brian Hall, not Baldy. I'll update the event.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 311
I should be there too, but I haven't signed up for a game.
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 404
Signed up for Merchants, but I can jump out if there is someone gameless. I know Wayne might be coming and will probably need a game.

You need to stay in Merchants and Marauders or else I will simply be a Merchant.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 312
Were we in O'Brien last week, or Baldy?
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,246
We were in O'Brian last week. The two buildings are connected.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,629

You need to stay in Merchants and Marauders or else I will simply be a Merchant.
lol
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,083
Apologies for my major screw up of a rule in Locomotive Werks. Allowing players to remove multiple dice on their turn when selling loco's is not the correct way to play. Only one die per player per turn is the correct way. Only if dice are left over after everyone has had a chance to sell is there another round of selling.

Poor Shruti never stood a chance of generating any money and was eventually eliminated.