The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July 3rd Games

July 3rd Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,247
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

Slot 1
World Without End - JP - 1 seat open - (JP, Midge, Don)
World Without End - Rodney - 1 seat open - (Rodney, Joel, Pete)
Island Fortress - Jenna - Filled - (Jenna, Jared, Mark, Paul)
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,248
I will likely not be attending this week as its the night before the 4th of July. I'll play it by ear.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,630
You need a whole day to setup the fireworks!!
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 153
I will stay extra late due to the impending holiday! Would anyone be interested in playing World Without End (4p 60-90 min) if I run it? Realized recently it is the oldest unplayed game in my collection.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 519
Don, this is Doug you are talking about? laughing Doug takes his holidays seriously and works very hard to make sure his guests have a great time.

You need a whole day to setup the fireworks!!

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,084
I will stay extra late due to the impending holiday! Would anyone be interested in playing World Without End (4p 60-90 min) if I run it? Realized recently it is the oldest unplayed game in my collection.
I'd be interested. Of course I can always run something as well if there should be more people than games.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 84
JP, I read this as being 4 hours and 90 minutes in length. (It's early for me.) So I was hesitant to jump in, but now at 90 minutes -- sure!
Johnpatrick
user 7540224
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 154
JP, I read this as being 4 hours and 90 minutes in length. (It's early for me.) So I was hesitant to jump in, but now at 90 minutes -- sure!
Haha combined with my willingness to stay late I can understand the confusion. Okay cool I'll definitely run this, then. It's a shame for such a pretty game to go unplayed.
Paul
user 9349172
East Aurora, NY
Post #: 315
Weird. I was going to request Pillars of the Earth for this week. Isn't World Without End some sort of sequel to Pillars?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,631
Weird. I was going to request Pillars of the Earth for this week. Isn't World Without End some sort of sequel to Pillars?
Yes. Both are based of the Ken Follet books.