August 21st Games

A former member
Post #: 3
Turns out I can't make it either.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,116
I can hold off running Crusoe for another week since Jenna was interested and she wont be there. Besides I looked at the manual and its 20 pages long so I don't think I'll have the time to get through the entire book by this weekend anyways. (I've got a ton of work to get done by Monday)

I don't think its a difficult game to play, but I've got a feeling there are a lot of little rules to remember that are easily forgotten and get more involved based on the scenario played.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 343
Just a heads up, the president, yes that president, will be at UB early Thursday morning. We may have some visitors checking us out and may even be asked to move along. We'll see.
Andrew L
user 23699931
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 248
I emailed the White House to see if he's able to head here early to play Campaign Manager 2008 Wed. evening. So tentatively almost certainly list me as

Campaign Manager 2008
1hr
2 players filled (Andrew L, Barack)
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 510
I emailed the White House to see if he's able to head here early to play Campaign Manager 2008 Wed. evening. So tentatively almost certainly list me as

Campaign Manager 2008
1hr
2 players filled (Andrew L, Barack)
How do you decide who plays which side?
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 417
Jp? Dungeon Petz?
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,117
Nothing Personal please.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 940
Id like to play nothing personal also. Hey Rodney do you own Aladdin's dragons? I wouldnt mind playing that slot 2 if its not too long.
Jeff
user 26500762
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 84
Nothing Personal, please.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,118
Id like to play nothing personal also. Hey Rodney do you own Aladdin's dragons? I wouldnt mind playing that slot 2 if its not too long.
I do own it. That's an older game. If I have time to go over the rules I'll bring it along.