The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › October 9th Games

October 9th Games

Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 113
I got laughed at when I suggested Belfort.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,334
I have a lot going on with work this week, so I am a maybe. Unfortunately this means I cannot offer to run anything.
Pete
user 71763682
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 26
Finally have a Wednesday off so I will be there.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,159
I'm going to be out of commission for awhile.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,670
I'm going to be out of commission for awhile.
Wow, that big a birthday party huh?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,671
Well, I'll be there and can run something. Any thoughts or ideas other than Pauls list? Sorry Paul the only thing I have on that list is Starfarers of Catan and I still haven't lived that one down.
Paul
user 9349172
Depew, NY
Post #: 379
Well, I'll be there and can run something. Any thoughts or ideas other than Pauls list? Sorry Paul the only thing I have on that list is Starfarers of Catan and I still haven't lived that one down.
Was it that bad?? :[
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 426
I am now out as well. I have to meet with lawyers from the former employer. Good times. Good times..
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,672
Was it that bad?? :[
I don't think it was the gameplay itself, which wasn't that great, but more that your ship is essentially a large falice, which you upgrade by attaching smaller falices. Since the gameplay wasn't all that compelling, the entire thing devolved into lots of double entendres and it the game became know as the plastic dildo game.
Midge
Midge-TW
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 114
If I'm not there by 6:30, don't expect me tonight.