The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › January 22nd Games

January 22nd Games

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,385
This thread is for members to post what games they want to run next week and players looking to join those games. Monday at 7pm we'll post the game list for the week and that's when players should sign up. Late games may be added so you may want to check back before Wednesday.

This meetup will be held in room 220 in the Student Union

Slot 1
Coal Baron - Rodney - Filled - (Rodney, Doug, Joe, AndrewL)
Caverna - Andy - Filled - (Andy, Jenna, Mark, Scott, Shelia)
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 550
I'd like to run (or play if someone else wants to run) either Caverna or Robinson Crusoe this week. Is there one that is more in demand than the other? I know Robinson Crusoe was getting a good deal of play a few months back.

If I were to run Caverna I'd limit it to the recommended 5 or fewer players (30 minutes/player), while Robinson Crusoe looks like it plays 4 (2 hours).
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 2,216
I told Doug I'd be willing to run Coal Baron next week if he isn't running Legacy.

Caverna is a game on my long list of games I own that I eventually want to get to the table. But I'm also ok with playing or teaching Crusoe if that's what people want to play.

I also have Stefan Felds Amerigo that Jeff keeps bringing up that I've yet to play.

Sigh.... so many games so little time.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 3,386
I told Doug I'd be willing to run Coal Baron next week if he isn't running Legacy.

Caverna is a game on my long list of games I own that I eventually want to get to the table. But I'm also ok with playing or teaching Crusoe if that's what people want to play.

I also have Stefan Felds Amerigo that Jeff keeps bringing up that I've yet to play.

Sigh.... so many games so little time.
Coal Baron would be great, Rodney. I'll set it up.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,749
I'd like to run (or play if someone else wants to run) either Caverna or Robinson Crusoe this week. Is there one that is more in demand than the other? I know Robinson Crusoe was getting a good deal of play a few months back.

If I were to run Caverna I'd limit it to the recommended 5 or fewer players (30 minutes/player), while Robinson Crusoe looks like it plays 4 (2 hours).
I would play either of these. I've suffered through Robinson Crusoe twice with no success so I definitely would like to win that at least once. Caverna is the new hotness so I'd like to check it out.
Scott
user 99512622
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 69
Either RC or Caverna is fine with me.
Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 959
I should probably check out these new digs. Id definitely try Caverna and a coal baron looks interesting too. Though Im honestly still a maybe at this point.
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 551
I'll plan on running Caverna with up to 5 players (assuming I get the box opened before Wednesday...)
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 1,325
Caverna please
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 1,854
Coal Baron, please. Thanks.