The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › July 16th Games

July 16th Games

Ryan
Twonky
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 123
So Spartan Spot is still in the same building that the madonna lounge is in huh? Just a different location in that same building?? Is that right??

All the buildings are connected, Im not really sure but just use the main entrance on the right of the parking lot go down the elevators and look for the signs and the vending machines and youll get there... hopefully ....
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 749
So Spartan Spot is still in the same building that the madonna lounge is in huh? Just a different location in that same building?? Is that right??

All the buildings are connected, Im not really sure but just use the main entrance on the right of the parking lot go down the elevators and look for the signs and the vending machines and youll get there... hopefully ....

No, the Spartan Spot is not in the Madonna Hall building, it's in the basement of the ALT building. The easiest way to get there is to enter under the red awning (what Ryan called the main entrance), take the elevator or stairs to the basement. Turn left (very short hallway), then right (short hallway), then right again (down the long hallway, here you will pass from the acadmic center into ALT), then left (there's the vending machines!), then right (opposite the vending machines) and to the end.

On this map, it's in the basement in the front left corner of building 2 and you are entering at the rear of building 3 where the wheelchair symbol is. http://www.dyc.edu/im...­
Mark A.
Verdelak
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 144
Slot 1: If Wishes Were Fishes

Slot 2: Shadow of the Empire
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 894
My post said I'd like Rodney's game, not Ryan's game. I wanted a spot in If Wishes Were Fishes please. Kevin wanted Santa Fe Rails.
Kevin
kwojtasz
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 414
you can throw michael into santa fe rails too.
A former member
Post #: 296
Santa Fe Rails please.
Get me in on the WBC practice action.

Talking about WBC practice I'll run Ra in slot 2.

Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 896
I'm brining Adam as well, is it possible for him to get a spot in If Wishes Were Fishes? He already knows how to play, but if you don't want him in the adult game I'm happy to bring other things for him to do.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,091
Since we're in the cafe could whomever gets there first claim the 2 big tables. Hopefully if wishes were fishes has a small board :)
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 727
I have no problem with Adam playing. As long as he doesn't win (hehe j/k) And Don... wishes for fishes does have a small board.