addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Games of Interest

Games of Interest

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,547
Ora et Labora (Uwe Rosenberg's upcoming release)
Andy
user 7490358
Tonawanda, NY
Post #: 258
Ora et Labora (Uwe Rosenberg's upcoming release)

Ooh, mechanically like Le Havre, exxxxxx-cellent! Add me to the 'excited for' list. I was worried when I read it had a rondell, but the description makes it look like the rondell won't be too obnoxious.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,559
A former member
Post #: 198
Does or has anyone played "Inca Empire" ?.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,560
Played it once. I liked it quite a bit.
A former member
Post #: 199
Played it once. I liked it quite a bit.

Thanks Rodney. Do you guys play that once in awhile ?.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,562
We only played it once, but I'd like to get it to the table again sometime soon.
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,585
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 1,622
Trajan

Can't seem to go wrong with Stefan Feld lately.
Bob T.
user 2281115
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 102
Dang Rodney, I thought maybe you were coming over to the dark side to play this Trajan.