The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › May 18th Game Possibilities

May 18th Game Possibilities

bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 25
Ummm, I see a little snag. Doug, you didn't sign up Ruth. Laurie, is Kevin coming with you if you come?
That will take us to 8 with Ruth and 9 with Kevin. So our choices are limited. Maybe everybody should bring a few things and we can go from there.biggrin
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 58
I have a +1 guest down for Ruth... Have had since I RSVP'd last week... smile

I didnt vote for Ruth cuz I have no clue what she would want to play from among those games. She'll jus play whatever is offered.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 59
OK.. After tallying the BIG vote numbers lookie like Fearsome Floors is the winner!!! Yaaaayy!!! The top 3 games are:

Fearsome Floors -- 1 Hour playtime

Master Thieves -- 1 Hour playtime

Bohnanza -- 45 minute playtime

Looks like we would have time to play some doubles...

OR

Citadels!

In case we have any snafu's I'll still bring Memoir 44 (I'll conk Scott on the head and make him play it with me).

If there are any of my other games you want me to bring, just ask.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 60
As an aside to Don:

If I am steppin on yer toes here, jus shove a sock in my mouth. biggrin
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 26
Doug, I don't own Citadels (I didn't put that on the list) so you will need to bring yours. I also threw Sleuth in the car and if you get drunk before you come so you can't think clearly and don't know what you are doing, I also have Phantom Menace Monopoly in the car!devilish
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 61
Why dear, I dont believe I have EVAR been that tipsy.......

I can most assuredly bring my Citadels cards.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 53
As an aside to Don:

If I am steppin on yer toes here, jus shove a sock in my mouth. biggrin

Not a problem, feel free. I was going to check last night to see what's happening , but I got sucked into BSW.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 54
Doug, I don't own Citadels (I didn't put that on the list) so you will need to bring yours. I also threw Sleuth in the car and if you get drunk before you come so you can't think clearly and don't know what you are doing, I also have Phantom Menace Monopoly in the car!devilish

Bobbie, I remember a while ago you mentioning that you keep Apples to Apples in your car and I'm hoping you still do in the event that we do have more than 7. That way we can have at least one big game assuming that everyone's willing to give that one a try. I know that I've been interested in it for a while just as a fun beer and pretzels game.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 27
It is in my car and one of the people who expressed interest was Laurie so that will work out well I think. Master Thieves looks very cool and I don't it will take too long on its own.
April
arielmt
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 23
OK.. After tallying the BIG vote numbers lookie like Fearsome Floors is the winner!!! Yaaaayy!!! The top 3 games are:

Fearsome Floors -- 1 Hour playtime

Master Thieves -- 1 Hour playtime

Bohnanza -- 45 minute playtime

Looks like we would have time to play some doubles...

OR

Citadels!

In case we have any snafu's I'll still bring Memoir 44 (I'll conk Scott on the head and make him play it with me).

If there are any of my other games you want me to bring, just ask.

Hmmm... It'd be cool if we could cram all that in, but unfortunately for me, I'll be taking off a bit early (probably 10-ish) so that I can meet Storm so that we can go get into line with a couple of friends to see STAR WARS: Episode III Revenge of the Sith at midnight.

Sadly, some of us are true geek like that. ;-)