align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Thoughthammer strikes again!

Thoughthammer strikes again!

bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 28
Don't waste reading Lovecraft. I have read about 10. I have hated them all. When turned into movies they were great - as enjoyable reading, they were awful. But do keep in mind that I also hated The Lord of the Rings to read as well.
I think Around the World should be added to the list for next week. I am starting a wish list at thought hammer and I shouldn't be. I need a reason to reward myself monthly ;-) Any suggestions!!!
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 16
It looks like I am the designated "meat" which I am actually fine with and I play it so well.

As far as game types I really enjoyed the following:

Puerto Rico

Around the World

Citadels

Betrayal

Doom

Bohnanza

Ticket to Ride/Europe

Munchkin

I am definitely down for:

When Darkness Comes

Shawdows over Camelot

Arkham Horror

Niagara - I would like to order but not sure long the group or family appeal

To all I am definitely doing a June order at Thought Hammer. I was hoping to wait for the Citadels:Dark City expansion. I would be happy to include anyone's requests. To be honest I would have liked to add something to Doug's order but oh well.

In July I will be looking to purchase Munchkin Super

Just some thoughts
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 10
And I forgot all about Blokus! I had meant to grab that.

We have Blokus is you'd like us to bring it one night. It was a gift for our son, but I enjoy playing it as well.