align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June Thoughthammer order

June Thoughthammer order

Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 20
I thought I would start this link since June is close at hand. My only concern is that some games have yet to be released. I do not know how long to wait before placing the order. I am not quite dying to order just yet, I still have some will power left. I think this is a great way for everyone to get a game without having to pay that lovely handling charge.

Joel's List:
------------

Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico Expansion
Around the World in 80 Days
Niagara

Scott Mentioned:
-------------------

Shawdows over Camelot

Doug Mentioned:
-------------------
Arkham Horror

Other Games Mentioned:
----------------------------
Citadels - The Dark City Expansion

Everyone should feel free to add any items they want to purchase.

The other thing I need help with is picking an order date.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 81
I would like to get Arkham Horror, however dont let the release date stop you from ordering. There is no firm date as of yet so it may be the end of the month or they may bump it back, who knows?? I had wanted to get Hamsterolle too, but I need to throttle myself back a bit so I am placing a limit on myself of 1 game in June. For that I have chosen Arkham Horror.
A former member
Post #: 39
I'd also hate to delay your order, though I'm really looking forward to Shadows over Camelot. I heard June 6 is the release date, but that could easily be pushed into later in the month. So, who knows. I appreciate that you're letting everyone get in on it though. There might be a couple others I'd throw in too. I'll think about it over the weekend, and if I come up with any I'll let you know.
Joel
cuthbert15
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 21
I'd also hate to delay your order, though I'm really looking forward to Shadows over Camelot. I heard June 6 is the release date, but that could easily be pushed into later in the month. So, who knows. I appreciate that you're letting everyone get in on it though. There might be a couple others I'd throw in too. I'll think about it over the weekend, and if I come up with any I'll let you know.

To Doug, Scott and et'al

I am OK with waiting until some time in June to place the order. I will wait until the 10th to see if the games are available.

In the meantime everyone should feel free to add their requests.