The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Buy the Group a Month on Meetup

Buy the Group a Month on Meetup

Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 894
Now I just gotta make use of one of those Math Trades to get rid of stuff I don't want and find something else. (that or sell some of it on ebay)

Doh!

You just missed the "End of April" Math Trade. I got 3 games in (the maximum). The guy capped the list at 150 entries, and I think it filled up in less than 24 hours. I would guess you'll see another one soon. I'll post it to the boards if another one pops up.
James K.
jameskrolak
Minneapolis, MN
Post #: 35
Thanks, Doug. I'm still trying to find my way around the BGG site--it's very confusing at first.
A former member
Post #: 313
Wow, James. Thanks for your really generous contribution. I know it's only what about...a month ago. Sorry I hadnt noticed before. That's awesome!
A former member
Post #: 10
please excuse my ignorance... I just found this message board. I shud have known this site costs something...
ANYHOOO, I'll generate some cash to give to the site as soon as I can. I just need to mug a few kids while they are returning some sodapop cans and bottles.
easy pickins...
Jenna
user 2324423
Grand Island, NY
Post #: 277
Don't worry Mike, we're paid up for quite a while, so if you want to wait for the school year when the kids are gathered in groups and go for all their lunch money at once, that would be ok.
A former member
Post #: 11
Whoa !!! Jenna, you're good !! We're going to get along just fine. smile
A former member
Post #: 77
Don,
please dont forget to put me down for September 2007.
Thanks
Mike
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 730
Don,
please dont forget to put me down for September 2007.
Thanks
Mike

Gotcha covered Mike smile

So here's the updated donation list. Big thanks to Mike who just bought September 2007.

Don - May 2005
Bobbie - June 2005
Scott - July 2005
Joel - August 2005
April - September 2005
Doug - October 2005
Laurie - November 2005
Kevin - December 2005
Ben - January 2006
April - February 2006

Everyone up until this point had been giving me $10 bills but each month only cost $9 so we paid for a month here from all the change.

Spare Change month #1 - March 2006
Jared - April 2006
Brendan - May 2006
Joe - June 2006
Joel - July 2006

There was around $11 leftover from the pizza order on the anniversary celebration so add $5 from that to the last four months change of $1 per person and we get another month.

Spare change month #2 - August 2006

We thought the price would be going to go up around now so I started asking for $12 per month. Well fortuantely that didn't happen but it did leave even more spare change

Bobbie - September 2006

Change from Bobbie's donation $3 plus the remainder of the pizza money $6 gives us another month.

Spare change month #3 - October 2006
Ed - November 2006
Jenna - December 2006
Danielle - January 2007

Because Ed, Jenna, and Dee all gave $12 the change from their donations will pay for yet another month.

Spare change month #4 - February 2007

And that brings us to James who recently bought us 6 months!!

The Block of James - March 2007 - August 2007
Mike - September 2007

If I've missed anyone please let me know. I tried to keep a record of all donations on my palm and I'm farily certain I have the complete list.

Once again, thanks to all of you for donating your hard earned cash and your time to our group.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 813
Another update to the donation list. Big thanks to Nick who just bought October and November 2007.

Don - May 2005
Bobbie - June 2005
Scott - July 2005
Joel - August 2005
April - September 2005
Doug - October 2005
Laurie - November 2005
Kevin - December 2005
Ben - January 2006
April - February 2006

Everyone up until this point had been giving me $10 bills but each month only cost $9 so we paid for a month here from all the change.

Spare Change month #1 - March 2006
Jared - April 2006
Brendan - May 2006
Joe - June 2006
Joel - July 2006

There was around $11 leftover from the pizza order on the anniversary celebration so add $5 from that to the last four months change of $1 per person and we get another month.

Spare change month #2 - August 2006

We thought the price would be going to go up around now so I started asking for $12 per month. Well fortuantely that didn't happen but it did leave even more spare change

Bobbie - September 2006

Change from Bobbie's donation $3 plus the remainder of the pizza money $6 gives us another month.

Spare change month #3 - October 2006
Ed - November 2006
Jenna - December 2006
Danielle - January 2007

Because Ed, Jenna, and Dee all gave $12 the change from their donations will pay for yet another month.

Spare change month #4 - February 2007

And that brings us to James who recently bought us 6 months!!

The Block of James - March 2007 - August 2007
Mike - September 2007

Thank you Nick for making our latest contribution to the group.

Nick - October and November 2007

And we have $3 change from Mike and Nick's recent donations which I'll I'll carry forward to another spare change month down the road.

If I've missed anyone please let me know. I tried to keep a record of all donations on my palm and I'm farily certain I have the complete list.

Once again, thanks to all of you for donating your hard earned cash and your time to our group.
Danielle
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 327
wow, it looks like its getting to be time to pony up... we're only paid through November! Time goes by so fast.

I'll bring some $$ this Wednesday.