The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › Buy the Group a Month on Meetup

Buy the Group a Month on Meetup

Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 446
I've yet to pay anything so I'll offer up $100.00 bucks this Wednesday.

I do have a question however. Is there a particular reason why meetup was chosen? There are message boards and mailing lists available out there for free.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 2,087
Meetup was chosen originally because it was free. When they switch to the month by month charge we investigated other options but really liked the meetup format with the calendar and everything. Additionally because we have a fairly large member base the cost is spread pretty wide. There's really no need for you to bring $100, Rodney, thats like 11 months worth of dues. I won't stop you if you do, its just not necessary. ;P
Rodney
Candyman
Elma, NY
Post #: 447
It's no biggie. That way we wont have to worry about it for awhile.
Joe
GoSabres
Eden, NY
Post #: 980
Don't we get a discount for buying twelve months at once?
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 964
Don't we get a discount for buying twelve months at once?

Unfortunatley there is no multi-month deal but the good news is that we're locked in at the lowest rate possible of $9/month.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 965
I've updated the first post with the latest donations from Rodney, Mark, and Dee. Once again we're set for a while. biggrin

Thanks guys.
bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 709
Thanks Rodney and Mark and Dee for pushing us WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY into the future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 337
April 2009. Wow.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 1,149
Bobbie reminded me last night that April 2009 is fast approaching and graciously made a $30 donation. Thanks for getting the ball rolling for 2009 Bobbie.
Lonni and Melodia ...
lonniandmelodia
Parrish, FL
Post #: 46
Don,

Melodia and I would like to contribute to help you all out. Is it still $9 per month? I'll be bringing a check with me next Wed to UB. We'd like to pay for 6 months to push us ahead a little. $54. Who do I make the check out to?

Lonni