align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Buffalo Boardgames Meetup Group Message Board › June 8th Games

June 8th Games

bobbie8153
bobbie8153
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 46
i loved Alhambra and only to play part of a game so I would be good for another go.
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 91
Sounds like Alhambra is the big winner. Maybe we can run that opposite Samurai?

In the event that Scott doesnt have his cards by Wednesday, for the 1st game I can bring my Bang! and Dodge City cards (Havent used those yet) I'm also gonna put Monsters Menace America in the car in case we end up splitting for the 1st game also. So right now we stand at the following:

Game 1
======
1) Saboteur (If Scott has the cards)
OR
2) Pit (If Scott has the cards)
OR
3) Oriente (If Scott has the cards, I sense a pattern)
OR
4) Bang! w/ Dodge City expansion
OR
5) Apples to Apples

Game 2a
======
Mexica
Don (teaching)
Scott
April

Game 2b
======
Pirate's Cove
Bobbie (teaching)
Joel
Doug
Ruth

Game 3a
======
Samurai
Scott (teaching)
Doug
Joel
Bobbie? (she's a swinger)

Game 3b
======
Alhambra (I think Scott will have to bring his copy)
Don (teaching)
April
Bobbie? (swinger)

If Ruth plays the 3rd games I'm assuming she would be interested in Samurai, but I dont know.

I suggest everyone bring their fillers and such to allow for extra people. I plan on bringing the following:

Bang! w/ Dodge City
For Sale
Too Many Cooks
Monsters Menace America

We'll have plaenty of fun stuff... If anyone gets bored its their own fault. wink
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 14
It looks like I HAVE to come just to bring my wonderful game of Alhambra that everyone wants to play! biggrin

I will fill in any place you need a warm body, and I would be willing to sit out of Alhambra so everyone else gets a chance to play. We might have enough interest to run it twice though?

I'll see you all tomorrow. Sorry about the slow response, I didn't know if I was free to come or not until today. I'm still working on bringing Kevin, but that depends on sitters...
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 92
ONOS! Fear Laurie and her Alhambra building abilities!!! However, if you do play Alhambra with her, avoid her weaving hut at all times. You can ask her why....... wink
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 15
However, if you do play Alhambra with her, avoid her weaving hut at all times. You can ask her why....... wink

I think everyone should be wary of you 'borrowing' their weaving hut...
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 81
Laurie,

Is your guest Kevin?

Just checking.

Don
Laurie
LaurieW917
Lancaster, NY
Post #: 16
Yes, my guest was Kevin. But since he found time to RSVP for himself I changed mine back to just myself.
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 82
OK, it's looks like Doug has hit the mark here. Laurie and Kevin will be able to make it and fortunately there's at least one spot open in each game so we're good to go. BTW Marissa, our new member, may be stopping by after work around 10pm to meet the group.

So here's the final lineup for this week.

Game 1
======
1) Saboteur (If Scott has the cards)
OR
2) Pit (If Scott has the cards)
OR
3) Oriente (If Scott has the cards, I sense a pattern)
OR
4) Bang! w/ Dodge City expansion
OR
5) Apples to Apples

Game 2a
======
Mexica
Don (teaching)
Scott
April

Game 2b
======
Pirate's Cove
Bobbie (teaching)
Joel
Doug
Ruth

Game 3a
======
Samurai
Scott (teaching)
Doug
Joel
Bobbie? (she's a swinger)

Game 3b
======
Alhambra (Laurie offered to bring her copy)
Don (teaching)
April
Bobbie? (swinger)

People Bringing Games
================

Scott
------
Saboteur (if it arrives)
Pit (if it arrives)
Oriente (if it arrives and the first two don't)
Samurai
Any fillers you want to bring (I'll ask Joel to bring Frank's Zoo)

Don
-----
Mexica - I have Doug's copy

Bobbie
---------
Pirate's Cove
Any fillers you want to bring

Doug
-------
Bang! w/Dodge City
Any fillers you want to bring

Laurie
--------
Alhambra

Joel
-----
Frank's Zoo

See everyone tomorrow.

Don
Don
dbc00p
Group Organizer
Buffalo, NY
Post #: 83
Hey, just noticed Eric joined the group. Eric is a friend from work. Joel invited him, but we weren't sure if sure he was going to make it. Wow, we're up to 10.

Doug, Would you mind bringing Memoir 44 and Around the World? We should be fine for the 3rd game, but we'll have to make some adjustments for the second because we can only play up to 9 between Pirates Cove and Mexica.

Thanks,

Don
Doug
SuburbnBubbleBoy
East Amherst, NY
Post #: 93
Can do...

I'll Bring:

Bang! w/Dodge City
Memoir 44
Around the World in 80 days
Too Many Cooks